Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've got blisters on my fingers













We made it through Drew's first sickness, hand foot and mouth disease. The worst of it was the blisters in his mouth and on his tongue. It lasted 4 days total, and was sad to see. But as soon as he got healthy again, he continued the great development we have been seeing. His sitting, eating, sleeping, and even napping have been great. He is starting to squeak sounds longer. He just had his first meat, chicken, and we are feeding him all sorts of yummy fruits and vegetables.

1 comment:

  1. What?! not hand foot and mouth disease! poor Drew! I am glad he is back to his dreamy self. Those first two shots are ridiculously cute. Mich- I've never seen you in magenta. How perfectly hipster of you.

    I heart Family Goldberg!

    ReplyDelete